[linux-dvb] Diseqc and TT 3200-S2

Marco Coli marco.coli at hicad-dsc.it
Fri Jan 4 00:13:26 CET 2008

Brougs78 ha scritto:
>  Everething else is
> working really well with that card. Thanks to the driver developers out
> there.

Hi Brougs. Unfortunately for me my 3200-S2 is not recognized, even with
latest (1 dec) multiproto. I tried to search on list first, then I wrote
here, but no luck.

Can you please post the results of lspci -v  concerning your card? Maybe
mine has something different.
Thank you.

My lspci -v follows:

04:07.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Unknown device 5b2f:1081
        Memory at fddfe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]