[linux-dvb] Problem with concurrent recording of ANALOG and DVB-T on saa7134 Based card

Eddi De Pieri eddi at depieri.net
Sun Jan 6 16:18:37 CET 2008

Hi,

I've a FlyDVB TRio, and I've found a problem with viewing or recording
of Analog stream while recording a DVB-T stream on my Debian Etch system
with driver included in packaged kernel.

The issue is that analog stream is with poor quality and distorced
colors. It seems that some data sent by dvb-t part of driver affect the
analog one.

Please can other owner of this card and/or other lifeview Hybrid cards
to test recording?

The test can be due using 2 session of mencoder.

Regards

Eddi