[linux-dvb] WinTV-NOVA-T-500 Status

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Tue Jan 8 09:39:50 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 08:17 +0000, Paul Elliott wrote:
> Initially I tried the latest dvb sources on my 2.6.22 Gutsy kernel but
> didn't have any luck with it,

This is what I am running, no issues with it.

But I have problems 15 miles away from the transmitter, 60 miles may be
the problem.

I'm planning on getting my antenna re-pointed, and maybe even replaced,
with higher gain, and maybe an amp at the pole itself. I have already
changed most of the cabling and plugs, getting rid of any splitter and
low-quality stuff. This improved the situation greatly.

The latest development was not really on the code itself, but on the
firmware.

Nico