[linux-dvb] WinTV-NOVA-T-500 Status

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:06:19 CET 2008

Would that patch also affect the nova-td stick, I have had issues with both.
My problems are isolated to one channel, as long as I don´t record on that
specific channel everything is solid.
Reception on the problem channel is worse, if it´s any help to anyone just
specify what tests you need and I will try to deliver.

/Henrik