[linux-dvb] Pinnacle HD 800i - Testers required

Muppet Man muppetman4662 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 17:03:56 CET 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Steven Toth <stoth at linuxtv.org>
To: Linux and Kernel Video <video4linux-list at redhat.com>; linux-dvb <linux-dvb at linuxtv.org>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 9:15:58 AM
Subject: [linux-dvb] Pinnacle HD 800i - Testers required

Hi,

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/xc5000-analog

This tree contains full support for the product, firmware is available
from here: http://steventoth.net/linux/xc5000

I need someone to test digital either QAM or ATSC. I've tested digital
remotely via ssh and dvbtraffic looks good, another user has tested it
and gets junk.

Any other people willing to test?

I could well believe we have issues, but I can't fix what I can't
 break.

Thanks,

- Steve

Greetings,
I have this card, and would be willing to test.  I am pretty new to the linux thing, so I would need some assistance with this.  I would be able to check over the air digital feeds.
Thanks