[linux-dvb] zl10036 driver

Matthias Schwarzott zzam at gentoo.org
Mon Jan 14 23:52:36 CET 2008

Hi Tino! Hi list!

The crash was not in my code. So I can announce it now.

This is a driver for zl10036 tuner chip.
It works as far that I get a lock (with zl10313 demod).

Maybe the bandwidth handling may be improved (like feeding demod freq drift
back into tuner and enlarging bandwidth with that value).

At least for this large tuning step size (2MHz for now, we maybe need to add
2MHz or real difference to wanted freq to bandwidth filter).

Or just setting bandwidth to maximum for tuning and lower it once locked.
Implementing this can create a new tune algo instead of zig-zag: faster tuning
in just one step :)

Regards
Matthias

--