[linux-dvb] Avermedia Avertv A700 DVB-S Pro support

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:08:52 CET 2008

Those are very good news! I was really wanting this card to be supported,
because it's one of the (very) few low-profile DVB-S cards that fits on my
barebone.

I even bought one, but I returned it because it wasn't supported (I think we
talk about it... ;). I then returned it and bought an HVR-4000, just to find
it didn't fit into my box! So this one got returned too, and I was
desperately looking for  low-profile DVB-S(2) card that were supported under
Linux.

I'll try to test these patches as soon as I get an A700 on my
hands.Isuppose that they must be applied to the curreny HG tree, but
maybe when I
try them they are yet merged, who knows.

Best regards, and thank you again for your hard work.
  Eduard