[linux-dvb] SkyStar2 rev2.7

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Tue Jan 15 21:04:23 CET 2008

Hi all,

all of you have either contacted me directly or written an email to the
linux-dvb-list about the SkyStar2 rev.27.

All I can say is, I started some time ago with porting the itd1000-driver
to linux-dvb and stopped after having some troubles which lead to
rebooting the PC each time (possibly because the PLL-register in the
demod/tuner was set wrongly) .

Also I started to adapt the s5h1420.c to support PN1010 which seems to be
the same product.

All of that work was committed to

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb.skystar2.rev27/

and is laying there.

Currently I already started to work on rev2.8 which is supposed to come
soon - but will not help you as it is different.

I'm completely out of time for at least until mid-March. If someone of you
wants to work on it the above repository is the starting point. Also I
could provide some information necessary to continue.

best regards,
Patrick.

  Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de