[linux-dvb] dvb for DIB7700 + CX25843 + XC3028 based cards

Albert Comerma albert.comerma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:37:01 CET 2008

Hi, I would like to build a driver for Pinacle 320CX card based on this
chips combination, I already managed to get the card detected and firmware
downloaded to dibcom chip.
For dvb CX25843 is useless, so it can be skiped, but the problem is how to
add XC3028 to the dibcom chip. I've got some basic cuestions;

- Firmware... dvb usual dibcom firmware should work for this part? which
XC3028 firmware should I use?
- Gpio's, what gpio's are suposed to be used between dibcom and XC3028?
- I2C; should be used as on other tunners, wich address uses XC3028?

I'm having a look to the latest
/v4l-dvb-7d364b375fb7/linux/drivers/media/video/tuner-xc2028*  I hope those
are the correct files for it...

Albert