[linux-dvb] Compiling the latest hg

James Klaas jklaas at appalachian.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 17 21:26:50 CET 2008

After getting all excited about the new driver for the Pinnacle PCTV
HD 800i and the Silicon Labs FM radio tuner, I decided to grab the
latest pull from hg to rebuild a module for my DViCO FusionHDTV 3
Gold-T.  However, when I went to make the tree, it didn't seem to
build all of the modules, espcecially the one I was interested in, the
cx88 stuff.

I also got a lot of "WARNING: ... undefined!" messages.  I'm runnning
the Ubuntu 2.6.22 kernel source.  Do I need to have a more current
kernel?

James