[linux-dvb] dib7000p tuning problem solved

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Mon Jan 21 21:39:22 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 21:06 +0100, Janne Grunau wrote:

> On Monday 21 January 2008 18:07:06 Soeren Moch wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > The attached patch solves all my vdr tuning problems on a dib7000p
> > nova-t stick as far as I could check within the last weekend.
> >
> > Perhaps this patch can also help nova-t-500 users.
>
> It won't help the nova-t 500 since it uses dib300mc frontend but
> attached patch might.

OK, applies OK, compiles fine.

Using MythTV.

Tuning may be faster, or it may be me.

Tuning on low signal still does not work, though. ITV4, with mythtv
saying 49% goes to lock, but no TV.

What should I be looking for, on fact?

I will be updating the wiki page, tell me if it goes into the main tree,
please.

BTW, there is a number of patches referenced in that page. Could they go
into the tree at some point ?

Nico