[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV 60e

Luke Mackenzie luke at lukem.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 11:28:21 CET 2008

I have been speaking to 'sn9' on the #linuxtv IRC channel and he advised
me that it might be possible to force the PCTV200e driver to recognise
the 60e as the chipsets are the same. The 60e is a USB device but not a

Apparently the man to speak to is Markus Rechberger (mrec). I would be
grateful if he could let me know how I would go about achieving this or
if it is possible? I am happy to do testing and help release a usable
driver. I am not a Linux expert and don't know C but am reasonably
technical (if being a php developer counts!).

Many thanks,

Luke Mackenzie.