[linux-dvb] Kworld DVB-S 100 status check

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Thu Jan 24 14:44:30 CET 2008

Hi,

There is a Kworld DVB-S 100 PCI for cheap at the local Maplin.

In the hg tree I've seen the following:

v4l/cx24123.c:    Support for KWorld DVB-S 100 by Vadim Catana
<skystar at moldova.cc>

It looks like support is there, more or less confirmed by a search
through the list.

The wiki has no entry for it, apparently.

Is there anything I should know about its use ?

I'd be using it in my Mythbuntu system (2.6.22 + hg v4l-dvb, 64-bit).

There is that video-in (composite/s-video) stuff on the board. It looks
interesting as I could use that to import some old LD (yes, LaserDisc!)
using this. Is it supported?

Thanks for your help,

Nico