[linux-dvb] HVR-4000 - cx8802_start_dma() Failed. Unsupported value in .mpeg (0x00000001)

Marshall, Russ rmarshall at tandbergtv.com
Thu Jan 24 16:21:39 CET 2008

Maybe someone on here can provide some insight on this.  I'm trying to
do MPE over DVB-S and S2 with the HVR-4000.  I'm currently using
2.6.23.12 and have tried both the multiproto tree with the HVR-4000-DVR
patch and the main v4l-dvb tree with Darron's patch, both with the same
result.  The drivers and firmware load fine, scan doesn't return any
pids but does appear to tune, szap seems to lock.  If I try to use
dvbnet to bind an interface to a pid or do a dvbsnoop of the pid I get
the following error:

cx8802_start_dma() Failed. Unsupported value in .mpeg (0x00000001)

Can anyone provide any insight on to what might cause this?  I have a
Cerona SkyDSR hooked up to the same feed and can receive everything just
fine.  This happens with the card in both S and S2 modes.

--
Russ