[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTVHD 800i issues

James Middendorff james at nigmatech.com
Sat Jan 26 02:11:53 CET 2008

Hey guys,
I have gotten around to getting the Pinnacle PCTVHD card setup in my
mythtv box and I can setup the tuner as an analog V4L card and it always
is /dev/video0 and I had to set the sound device to /dev/dsp1. Then I
can only pick Composite1, S-Video, or Television for input source. I
selected Television, even though on my PVR500 card it shows tuner1? When
I try to watch television on that tuner card all I get is static?
Here is my dmesg output http://pastebin.ca/872827. Maybe I am setting up
the card wrong. This is using the updated driver which I downloaded
yesterday. Thanks
James