[linux-dvb] saa7134 TUN 900 card remote driver

Peter D. peter_s_d at fastmail.com.au
Sat Jan 26 03:39:43 CET 2008

I think that you are asking in the correct place BUT you are
addressing a bunch of volunteers working on their hobby.

Things get done when someone feels inspired to do something.
There probably isn't a HOWTO.  If you find one let me know.
I have an MSI without remote support and a Kworld with
remote support that I haven't managed to get working.  :-(

You are, of course, welcome to do any work that you are
up to doing yourself.  ;-)

Peter D.

--
sig goes here...