[linux-dvb] RTL2831U kernel driver

bWare bWare at iWare.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 22:34:49 CET 2008

Hi Jan,

I am afraid I didn't do any integration work. The tarball previous
posted (23/01/08) to the linux-dvb list is pretty much ready to go
(documentation included). It just doesn't work for me, in fact no one
has actually said it works at all. I am also not a dev, so presumably I
can't checkin.

Note, I have now checked 2.6.24, however it is the same story, builds,
modprobes, creates dev entries, and promising dmesg, but no tuning.

Barnaby