[linux-dvb] PULL request for a bunch of DiBcom-based changes

Stephen Rowles stephen at rowles.org.uk
Wed Jan 30 10:06:41 CET 2008

> Patrick Boettcher wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> All users, can you please test, whether I broke something committing all
>> of that.

I have just built and started using the new HG, the "unknown code" problem
with the remote support in my stick flooding /var/log/messages was a pain,
but that was solved by simply wrapping the sensors in LX tape to prevent
it receiving codes ;)

It all seems much more stable, quicker to tune etc.

Thanks for all your work, and others who contributed the patches.