[linux-dvb] NXP saa7164 support

Rod Rod at Rods.id.au
Thu Jul 3 16:12:53 CEST 2008

Steven Toth wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've started a new driver project for the saa7164 PCIe bridge based
> boards, which is used in the Hauppauge HVR2200 and HVR2250 dual tuner
> products.
>
> If anyone else is already working on this then please email me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve

    I wish I went the programming path, instead of electronics...  I
would love to help, I can trace tracks and probe most circuits (BGA are
a pain) I could help with PCB interconects if needed (GPIO connection
config's) but I guess most of the designs would just be re-hash's of the
Demo board that NXP sell ;o(

    I don't have the "Hauppauge" brand unit, but I have a unit from
DigitalNOW Dual Hybrid, If I could be of any assistance ;o)