[linux-dvb] dvb_usb_dib0700 tuning problems?

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Fri Jul 4 10:24:37 CEST 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 13:07 +0930, Ian W Roberts wrote:
> Just maybe you'll need to re-compile drivers (although maybe not
> given
> it's working for one channel). I had to on gutsy and heron.

I would still recommend to use a recent tree for such boards, even when
using 8.04. There has been some nice improvements in the code since
then.

http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-500

If you do not want to have to compile the modules at each kernel change
introducing an ABI bump, I would use this, as I do with great pleasure:

http://www.youplala.net/linux/home-theater-pc#toc-automatic-drivers-compilation-of-a-recent-v4l-dvb-tree

Nico