[linux-dvb] dvb_usb_dib0700 tuning problems?

George, Tom (RTIO) Tom.George at riotinto.com
Mon Jul 7 07:51:10 CEST 2008

Thanks Nic,

Moving away from the pre-built binaries that come with ubuntu and using
the latest tree from linuxtv has solved my problems.

I have noticed however that reception is definitely poorer when running
using the 2.6.24-19-generic kernel than with the 2.6.24-16-generic
kernel.... Pretty weird! (I can pick up channel 10 with the -16 and not
with the -19)

Thanks,

Tom