[linux-dvb] Two-way satellite communication system

Joaquin Muñoz Lucavechi joaquinm at cenit.gob.ve
Tue Jul 8 04:58:17 CEST 2008

Dear partners,

I would to ask you if you know a pci card supporting DVB-RCS
(Return-Channel-via-Satellite) technology or any other linux-compatible
hardware that could work on two-way mode, both sending and receiving
data, using VSAT system preferably.

We work at innovation center in Venezuela, and we are looking for a free
software, low-cost and high-scalable solution allowing us to deploy a
communication system based on a standard satellite technology.

We would appreciate any information you could share with us.

Best regards

--
Joaquin Munoz Lucavechi