[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick built in IR-Receiver supported ?

Tomas Blaha tomasb at kapsa.cz
Mon Jul 14 10:19:00 CEST 2008

Hello,

I would like working remote too, but what I see from source code the
remote is not supported. There is

   struct dvb_usb_device_properties dib0700_devices[]

in dib0700_devices.c which lists abilities of devices and for this adapter
and "DiBcom STK7070PD reference design" there is no RC support. I even try
to enable the support as it is enabled on other devices from the same
family, but without luck. Drivers queryed the adapter for a RC keypress
afaik correctly, but only zeros were returned from the device.

--

Tomáš Bláha

e-mail:   tomas.blaha at kapsa.cz
JabberID: tomiiik at jabber.cz