[linux-dvb] TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C / Twinhan AD-CP400 (VP-2040) & mantis driver

Marko Ristola marko.ristola at kolumbus.fi
Mon Jul 14 22:05:17 CEST 2008

Hi Leif,

Here is a patch that implements the mentioned DMA transfer improvements.
I hope that these contain also the needed fix for you.
You can apply it into jusst.de/mantis Mercurial branch.
It modifies linux/drivers/media/dvb/mantis/mantis_dma.c only.
I have compiled the patch against 2.6.25.9-76.fc9.x86_64.

cd mantis
patch -p1 < mantis_dma.c.aligned_dma_trs.patch

Please tell us whether my patch helps you or not: if it helps, some of
my patch might get into jusst.de as
a fix for your problem.

Best Regards,
Marko