[linux-dvb] Latest TT3200 Status

Michael J. Curtis michael.curtis at glcweb.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 14:11:08 CEST 2008

Many thanks for your assistance so far

I have compiled and installed the modules (with some problems) but now I need the (patch_sca_szap.diff) file

Unfortunately all references to the archive are for attachments that I cannot open ( I do not have the original from the linux-dvb list from early June) could someone please send me the file?

Regards to all