[linux-dvb] Latest TT3200 Status

toy ota ota1998 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:23:03 CEST 2008

Hello,>I need the (patch_sca_szap.diff) fileThis file is still available from this post:http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-June/026423.html

I have installed friday Linux Mythbuntu and now my TT-3200 is finally working.
I can lock most dvb-s TP and even some (but not all) dvb-s2 TP (Anixe HD locks but decoding is not fast enough without GPU help).
For dvb-s2 i use szap2. I have followed Goga777 instructions with a mix of others advice (frontend.h, compat.h, patch -p1 are names familar to me now !).

Alain.

2 screenshots:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5866/ab311636vto0.png

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2205/ab3mux111636vbx9.png

grep "CANAL+"  /opt/ab3.szap
CANAL+:11636:v:2:30405:0:0:769:0
/opt/dvb/dvb-apps/util/szap# ./szap  -c /opt/ab3.szap "CANAL+"
dvbstream  -o 8192 | vlc -

For dvb-s2: szap2 -t2 -c /opt/ab3.szap ANIXEHD

-t2 = dvb-s2