[linux-dvb] TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C PCI and the driver mantis

oscar perez oscarfernando.perez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:22:03 CEST 2008

Hi there!
Is the latest driver mantis working fine for the card terratec cinergy C
DVB-C PCI. ??
According to the linuxtv wiki it seems that the issue with scan freezing is
solved in the latest release..:

http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_C_DVB-C

I am using kernel 2.6.24-19 with the latest mantis driver and I am able to
install the driver with modprobe. However, when I start scanning for
channels it freezes and I get the problem about "Slave RACK fail".
Anybody has got it? and more importantly. Any solution to this? :)
Thanks!
oscar