[linux-dvb] Problems with MSI Digivox Duo DVB-T USB, Ubuntu 8.04

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Tue Jul 22 19:21:08 CEST 2008

Thomas Ickes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> isn't there anyone who has some hints for me regarding the PID Filter Problems?

For me it looked like af9015_pid_filter_ctrl() was failing and thats why
errors. I don't have idea why it is failing. But I did special build for
you to test again. Now whole PID-filter is disabled.
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015_disable_pid_filter/

PID-filtering is needed if we have only USB1.1 ports. PID-filter removes
  unnecessary channels from transport stream that it can fit to USB1.1
speed. USB2.0 does not need PID-filtering because it is capable of
transfer whole stream (MUX).

Antti

http://palosaari.fi/