[linux-dvb] Which is best supported DVB-S HD PCI card in Linux

O&M Ugarcina mo.ucina at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:48:32 CEST 2008

Hello Goga,

Thanks for your reply , I will be looking at HVR4000 , what about the TT
S2-3200 How do you guys feel about this one ?

BR
Mlorad

Goga777 wrote:

I have cx24116 based card HVR4000 and I satisfied it. I can receive
dvb-s/s2 channels on vdr 170 without any problem.

I am thinking of getting a DVB-S (or for that matter S2) HD card for my
fedora based mythtv box . Recently some High Definition channels have
started appearing on our Satellites and I would not mind checking them
out . So please , which of the HD Sat cards based on the PCI bus have
the best linux support at the moment ? All information very welcome .

BR
MIlorad