[linux-dvb] Twinhan VP-1041/Azurewave AD SP400

Simeon Simeonov simeonov_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 18:48:50 CEST 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Sacha <sacha at hemmail.se>
To: linux-dvb at linuxtv.org
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 2:09:34 AM
Subject: [linux-dvb] Twinhan VP-1041/Azurewave AD SP400

Meddelande
Hello

I have
Twinhan VP-1041/Azurewave AD SP400on Ubuntu 8. I spent a couple of month now to
make it work without result.
I red archive of this list and
other websites. Tryed different patches but still no luck.
I have now Mantis driver
loaded, the card recognized but when I use scan I have "Invalid something"
error.
I have also Pinnacle PCTV SAT
installed which works out of the box. Is there any conflict between the 2. I
have seen some info about on other sites.
Is there any drfinitive guide
somewhere because to put together all parts find together is to hard for me
been quite new to Linux?`

Do not blame me much if I am
doing something wrong here as I am new to this list and to this way of
communication.

KR

Sasha,

I don't know about Pinnacle PCTV SAT but I have Twinhan 102g with the same card and I could note get them to work
together with the multiproto. So I am blacklisting the drivers for the second card when I use VP1041. Other than that it works fine with DVB-S. Not much testing with DVB-S2.
So if I were you I would definetely try without the Pinacle card just for a peace of mind ..
I hope this help
Simeon