[linux-dvb] TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C / Twinhan AD-CP400 (VP-2040) & mantis driver

Marko Ristola marko.ristola at kolumbus.fi
Sun Jul 27 19:20:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

Unfortunately I have been busy.

The patch you tried was against jusst.de Mantis Mercurial branch head.
Your version of mantis_dma.c is not the latest version and thus the
patch didn't
apply cleanly.

Here is the version that I use currently. It doesn't compile straight
against jusst.de/mantis head.
It might work for you because MANTIS_GPIF_RDWRN is not renamed as
MANTIS_GPIF_HIFRDWRN.

If it doesn't compile please rename MANTIS_GPIF_RDWRN occurrences into
MANTIS_GPIF_HIFRDWRN on that file.
Otherwise the file should work as it is.

Best regards,
Marko Ristola