[linux-dvb] TT S2-3200 lock question

toy ota ota1998 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 20:19:11 CEST 2008

There are on AtlanticBird3 2 TPs used to broadcast signal towards TNT emitters. (2 TNTs mux are put together in 1 TP).
I can get a lock on AB3 11636V DVB-S but not on 11139V DVB-S2.
My question: card/driver expect what to declare that lock is acquired ?
Does driver says "no lock" if he can't recognize DVB frames ? Does a valid PMT or something else is expected ?
Or he says "lock ok" when he can read a stream of unformatted bits ?
I would like to capture bits even if there are not DVB compliant.

PS: it's a shame that there is no doc. available about STB0899.

Emportez vos amis et vos emails partout… A la côte, en ville ou dans le fin fond des Ardennes !