[linux-dvb] DViCO Dual Digital 4 deadlock

ras243-dvb at yahoo.com ras243-dvb at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 03:32:14 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I've just tried upgrading to a recent version of the master tree so I can try
to resolve some minor reception issues I've been having with my butchered code
(which uses some possibly older xc3028 firmware) but I'm getting a deadlock (or
a race condition).  Unfortunately I can't figure out where else the usb_mutex
might be getting locked and not released but it gets stuck on a gpio reset call
during firmware loading.  Does anyone who has had their fingers in this code
have any ideas?  The tree is from yesterday (398b07fdfe79).  Output is
hopefully attached.

Thanks,
Roger.

www.yahoo7.com.au/mail