[linux-dvb] About Avermedia DVB-S Hybrid+FM A700

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:41:36 CEST 2008

Strange. I'm afraid I can't help you regarding where to install the modules
in Ubuntu, as I use Gentoo, but I know (by other threads in this list) that
this question is somewhat problematic due to the special way Ubuntu handles
kernel modules.

Regarding the audio / video problems: could you please be a little more
specific about what you are getting? I mean, ¿are you definitely getting any
audio or video results (even if erroneous) coming from the card?

Regards