[linux-dvb] diseqc VP-1041 skystar hd2

joep joep at groovytunes.nl
Wed Jun 4 19:28:26 CEST 2008

Hello all.
I have a skystar hd2 card and installed the latest mantis driver.
Now I am able to watch some dvb-s and dvb-s2 channels from astra 19,2.
The LNB for this satalite is connected to the default switch port.
When I try to tune to a channel on any other satalite that is on de diseqc
switch I get no signal.
I tried this with mythtv 0.21 and the mythtv patch from:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5403

I have 2 questions.
1. Has anyone used the skystar hd2 or twinhand vp-1041 succesfull with a
diseqc switch?

2. What should I do to figure out what the problem is exactly?

Thanks
Joep