[linux-dvb] About Avermedia DVB-S Hybrid+FM A700

Peter Meszmer hubblest at web.de
Thu Jun 5 19:53:15 CEST 2008

Hallo,

my tip was really meant as tip. I knew the problems which occur
from "non-standard"-directories from my first SuSE-experiences.
If you want to build your own vanilla-kernel and need help, please drop me a
note.

May I ask, which hardware are you using? If I'm copying lots of files, I'm
loosing the picture too...

Regards
Peter

Am Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2008 schrieben Sie: