[linux-dvb] PEAK DVB-T Digital Dual Tuner PCI - anyone got this card working?

Serge Nikitin sergeniki at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:25:29 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Antti Palosaari <crope at iki.fi> wrote:

> Andrew Herron wrote:
> > I have a PEAK DVB-T Digital Dual Tuner PCI card. Has anyone got one of
> > these working yet?
>
> Do you know USB IDs of this card?
> Probably those are not same as KWorkd ones, looks like KWorld uses
> 0x1b80 as vendor ID their new hardware. Is there any register where
> vendor ID owners can be checked?
>
> Antti
> --
> http://palosaari.fi/

Antti,

I do have PEAK DVB-T Dual tuner PCI (221544AGPK) and it is reported in
lsusb as:

Bus 2 Device 2: ID 1b80:c160

Moreover, .ini file for win driver provided on CD listed this card as KWorld
PC160 (with USB IDs 1b80:c160 and 1b80:c161) and I've definitely seen
"PC160" printed on card's PCB.

In my case those PEAK and KWorld look like the same card.

Serge.