[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy S2 PCI HD ioctl DVBFE_GET_INFO failed:Operation not supported

Zeno Zoli zeno.zoli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:58:33 CEST 2008

I'm able to scan dvb-s2 transponders, but haven't tuned to them yet. (..and
it says using "DVB-S2" when scanning.)
Followed the updated subsection @
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_S2_PCI_HD_CIHOWTO:
install dvb-apps (scan/szap2 based on DVB API 3.3) (Testing based on
revision 1200Basically an organized guide with the  help I got from Faruk.