[linux-dvb] HVR-1600 multiple cards question

Brandon Jenkins bcjenkins at tvwhere.com
Tue Jun 10 22:21:12 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I currently have 3 HVR-1600 cards installed in my system. I am able to
get analog signal on all 3, but the ATSC scanning does not return any
data on the third card. I have swapped cables with a known working
card, but this does not resolve the issue.

2 of the cards are brand new, dmesg output seems to indicate no
issues. Does anyone know if there is an issue with 3 HD tuners? Is
there a method of trouble shooting I should follow?

Thanks in advance.

Brandon