[linux-dvb] Fwd: wrong dvb-t channel information in file "dvb-t/at-Official"

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 20:28:45 CEST 2008

Hi, Christoph,

seems there is another Christoph there doing the
Muenchen list and may be I've been looking in the
wrong file, sorry.

/usr/share/doc/dvb-utils/examples/scan/dvb-t/de-Muenchen:2:#
by Christoph Anton Mitterer
(cam at mathematica.scientia.net)

I'm sending you my channels.conf.ter that I'm using in
mplayer and kplayer.
I'm resident in Vienna now, so it's working here and I
think in Lower Austria (Niederösterreich).
Perhaps it helps you or others.

regards

--- Christoph Pfister <christophpfister at gmail.com>