[linux-dvb] em28xx analog audio problems

Raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 20:17:20 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I'm using one of the more recent hg pulls of the v4l-dvb tree, and I
have a HVR-950 and pinnacle HD pro stick both working under the em28x
drivers recording ATSC.

For analog I can't seem to get audio working, even though the video
plays fine. I've read around that the device is supposed to register its
own /dev/dsp interface, but I only have one /dev/dsp, and no /dev/dsp1,
etc. Does anyone have a quick way to get analog sound working on this
card? I mainly use mythtv for recording.

Cheers,
Raphy