[linux-dvb] pctv452e and TT-S2-3600 step-by-step howto

Michael Schöller michael.schoeller at schoeller-soft.net
Mon Jun 16 14:21:59 CEST 2008

I did an other test and compiled an new kernel Version 2.6.26-rc5 from
the ps3 kernel tree and disabled all video 4 linux and dvb support in
the kernel. After that I dried that step by step howto again. With the
same result. So I was thinking maybe thats exactly the wrong way and
someone is missing...are there any optins in the "Device
Driver->multimedia device" tabs that must be enabled so that the hole
stuff works.

BTW I noticed an really odd message when compiling multiproto drivers. I
don't know remember exactly but It goes something like "VIDEO PLANB:
need at leas kernel version 2.6.99".

I hope someone can finally help me.

Michael