[linux-dvb] SkyStar 2 - rev 2.8A

Alexandre Conrad aconrad.tlv at magic.fr
Mon Jun 16 15:47:19 CEST 2008

Hello Patrick,

Patrick Boettcher wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Alexandre Conrad wrote:
>> The message is from last febuary. I'm posting a message here to ask the
>> dvb experts if anything has changed since then.
>
> No. Well, yes. Technisat will release a binary driver. My last status is
> that:
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-May/026179.html
>
> All I can add is: post a request to Technisat.

So you seem to have working drivers for REV 2.8. Which would save my
life. :) Although, you can't make them public...

So I suppose you are working for TechniSat or you have tight relations
with them? I will contact TechniSat here:

   http://www.technisat.com/index5cdb.html?nav=Contact_Hotline,en,34

Alternativly, would you have any recommendations on who to contact
directly for better impact (maybe off-list)? We're really under big
pressure and the situation is very urgent/critical to us according to
our deployment planning.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
--