[linux-dvb] What source for the CinergyT2-V8.patch

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at tikei.de
Tue Jun 17 12:00:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

what v4l source should I use for the CinergyT2-V8.patch patch? I tried
the current v4l hg tree. The first problem was that the last line of
the patch missed a trailing line feed. Then I got this failure:

$ patch -p1 < ../CinergyT2-V8.patch
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/Kconfig
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/cinergyT2/Kconfig
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/cinergyT2/Makefile
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/cinergyT2/cinergyT2.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file
linux/drivers/media/dvb/cinergyT2/cinergyT2.c.rej
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/Kconfig
Hunk #1 FAILED at 241.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/Kconfig.rej
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/Makefile
Hunk #1 succeeded at 64 with fuzz 2 (offset 3 lines).
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/cinergyT2-core.c
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/cinergyT2-fe.c
patching file linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/cinergyT2.h

Regards,
Tino