[linux-dvb] s2-3200 fec problem?

joep joep at groovytunes.nl
Thu Jun 19 23:25:25 CEST 2008

Hello all,

Today I replaced my skystar hd2 with a tt s2-3200.
Installed the current multiproto drivers and...
The problems that I had on the skystar still exist on this new card.
However I did discover that I can tune to other satalites (diseqc) with
scan/szap.
So I moved from mythtv to these tools for testing purposes.
The main issue that I have at the moment is that I can't watch the dutch hdtv
channels.
astra 23.5, 11778 V 27500 9/10
After some testing I did notice that I did not get one channel with fec 9/10
to lock.
Has anyone got a working transponder with fec 9/10?

Thanks,
Joep Admiraal