[linux-dvb] Re : Re : Re : No lock possible at some DVB-S2 channels with TT S2-3200/linux

psofa psofa.psofa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:32:00 CEST 2008

I have a skystar hd (tt 3200 rebranded) and both qpsk and 8psk
transpoders generally work with mythtv.
However tuning at many transpoders is rubbish for me.Take for example
premiere's @ 19e.
adding +4 mhz works for some transpoders ive tried but for some others
like the eurosport hd one
wont help at all.Also even when tuning correctly i see lots of ber
artifacts even though my previous
skystar 2 and my dreambox receiver  work flawlessly.
There is a thread here ->
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-February/024080.html
where one guy reported that after 7200 the successfully tuned
transpoders are much fewer but it seems
these changes where never reverted.(i suppose because theres a last
reply there where another user says its good)