[linux-dvb] Testers wanted for alternative version of Terratec Cinergy T2 driver

Thierry Merle thierry.merle at free.fr
Fri Jun 20 21:44:06 CEST 2008

Hi all,
Tino Keitel a écrit :
> On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 21:05:40 +0200, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> [...]
>> Trent Piepo was suggesting a solution, but no one ever had time to solve
>> this problem. In fast this is only a propblem for developers, not so much
>> for the average users as he is not unloading the module usually.
> I unload the module at each suspend and reload it at resume. I did this
> with the old driver, because it was not suspend-proof, and I think I
> continued to do so because I had suspend/resume problems with the new
> driver.
> I'll re-check if the current driver still causes problems with suspend.
> Regards,
> Tino
To follow easily the state of this patch and keep track on it, I put it
in a hg repo:
And to sum-up, 3 issues:
- possible lirc issue
   But I am not sure this is a problem, just a lack in lirc conf.
- possible dvb-t tuning issue
   To be confirmed
- rmmod: driver count is not well managed, dvb-usb framework issue
   This prevents the ability to remove drivers that do not support
suspend before passing in suspend mode.