[linux-dvb] Re : Re : No lock possible at some DVB-S2 channels with TT S2-3200/linux

Ales Jurik ajurik at quick.cz
Sat Jun 21 19:20:25 CEST 2008

On Saturday 21 of June 2008, Dominik Kuhlen wrote:
> Well, I tested:
> 19.2 12522 V 8PSK 22000 2/3
>   i get 100% (and immediate) lock in the range from: 12512 to 12532
Hi,
with this transponder I also don't have problem to get lock.

> The other 13.0 8PSK (11278V and 11449H) are tougher:  they take a few
> seconds to lock and sometimes they don't lock at all according to the NIT
> they use roll-off factor 0.2 (the other channels use 0.35) This is
> interesting: I'll check why this takes so much longer

Yes, these transponders are those I couldn't lock. Other transponders with the
same problem are transponders from Thor5 (0.8W) - 11341MHz V, 11421MHz H,
11434MHz V, 12015MHz H and 12128MHz H.

Changig RollOff to any value didn't get me any result.

BR,

Ales