[linux-dvb] s2-3200 fec problem?

Daniel dvenion at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:15:21 CEST 2008

Niels Wagenaar <n.wagenaar <at> xs4all.nl> writes:

> I know the following (Swedish, but we all speak code!) guide seems to work:
> It's a combine of multiproto and the mantis or v4l tree if I've got it
> right. The last revisions of multiproto didn't seem to work for me (a lot
> of lock problems on DVB-S2 transponders with H264 channles). I have to use
> the revisions from March to get it working.
> Niels Wagenaar

I am the one who put those guidelines in swedish together and can report that
they don't work at this moment since they changed the fec from 2/3 to 3/4 and
turned pilot of on the DVB-S2 channels with 8PSK modulation.
Niels, do you have any DVB-S2 channels with 8PSK modulation and fec 3/4 or
higher that you could try to get a lock on? Becuse the channels with QPSK
modulation all seem to work.