[linux-dvb] Does C-1501 driver support CAM ?

Erland Isaksson erland_i at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 06:49:06 CEST 2008

Hi

I'm in the process of purchasing an additional DVB-C card besides the
Technotrend C-2300 I currently have and I'm wondering which one to get.
The C-2300 is a bit too expensive for an additional card and the C-1500
is no longer possible to find in Sweden.

At the moment the Technotrend C-1501 looks promising, but does anyone
know if the experimental support for C-1501 currently is reasonable
stable and supports scrambled channels through a CAM ?

Regards
Erland